The Sacramento Business Journal is a leading source of news, jobs, business opportunities and resources for the Greater Sacramento region. It covers both the established and emerging sectors of our economy and offers comprehensive coverage of companies that call the region home.
Whether you are a business professional or a job seeker, an entrepreneur or an established company executive, the Sacramento Business Journal is where you can find the information you need to do your job better.
1. The Sacramento Business Journal features stories about and for local businesses, company executives and professionals in all industries representing all parts of Greater Sacramento. Most recently, SJ Magazine featured “Saul’s Delicatessen: A Culinary Tour de Force” by Tracy Loew . This article chronicles the history of Saul’s Delicatessen and its owner/president, Saul Kaye.
2. The Sacramento Business Journal has a number of online resources that are useful to stay up on the latest local business news and events.
3. The Sacramento Business Journal is available on the web, online in print and both ways combined, in 13 different languages .
4. A business owner can advertise their business as well as find other local companies advertising in the same category for free using the Sacramento Business Journal’s classified ads section .
5. The Sacramento Business Journal has a number of resources for job seekers including jobs, career search tools and post-recession career advice. The site also provides links to local small businesses that are hiring.
6. In addition to its online resources, The Sacramento Business Journal publishes an e-magazine, Daily Business , which includes online content and original stories by the editorial staff. There is no cost to subscribe to this weekly e-magazine .
7. Sacramento Business Journal was a finalist in the General Excellence category of the 2011 Best of Citysearch Awards . This awards program recognizes the top businesses, small businesses and professionals in the Greater Sacramento Region. The Best of Citysearch Awards program had winners chosen in all categories from over 6,800 nominations across 1,250 categories divided into four distinct main categories.
8. The Sacramento Business Journal offers an online archive that contains stories from the past 10-30 years . This online archive is also available for free for current print subscribers.
9. The Sacramento Business Journal covers not only local businesses but also businesses from around the region and provides valuable business information from across the nation in its content.
10. The Sacramento Business Journal has a number of tools to keep you up to date on the news, including RSS feeds and social networking sites . Connect with their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter to stay up to date on their latest news and events!
11. The Sacramento Business Journal includes a blog section with guest blogger articles on topics such as Social Media and How to Use It for Your Business .
12. The Sacramento Business Journal provides an online job feed for those looking for a new job opportunity in the Greater Sacramento area .
13. The Sacramento Business Journal is updated daily , with fresh content from their staff of local and national business news professionals .
14. The Sacramento Business Journal has an impressive array of awards and honors, including winning the 2010 Best Non-Daily Newspaper by ACBJ . This award is given to the best newspapers in California that are not published more than four times a week.
15. The Sacramento Business Journal is owned by Times Community Newspapers, which owns six other business journals in California ( Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino (in one package) , Long Beach , Oakland and Ventura) .
As the leading publication of its kind in the Greater Sacramento region, the Sacramento Business Journal is the paper of record for corporate leaders. Each day’s issues include business news, feature stories, business profiles, career advice, information on marketing and advertising opportunities, upcoming events and more. It is an essential tool for companies looking to expand their customer base locally or nationally. With a full complement of print and online products, it’s easy to find all the business news you need right at your fingertips.