If you’re looking for a way to spice up your daily menu, try one of these fast food options next time you’re on the go.
1. A daring move from Taco Bell? Send out those hard-shell tacos with ground beef in them and make a meal of it with french fries. Taco Bell is not messing around, this is two fast food favorites combined in one tasty dish! This will satisfy any craving you might be having for Mexican food, especially if it’s lunchtime and the nearest Chipotle is 45 minutes away.
2. Chipotle has been getting a lot of attention over the last couple of years, and not just because of the higher-quality ingredients they use. Their new breakfast menu is worth trying, too! Try your favorite kind of chorizo on a whole wheat tortilla and top it with scrambled eggs.
3. Taco Bell introduced the Chorizo Breakfast Burrito in September 2014 and it has quickly become a huge hit. Scrambled egg, cheese, salsa, and beans make a filling meal that’s sure to put a smile on your face! Yum!
4. McDonald’s offers one of their best breakfast sandwiches… the biscuit! They have all the ingredients you’d get in their popular Egg McMuffin, but this time wrapped up in a tender biscuit. Plus, it’s cheaper than the muffin!
5. McDonald’s has breakfast for dinner all year round, too. A great way to get your portion of veggies and protein is with their Fruit and Maple Oatmeal. It is a favorite among dieters and it’s easy to make at home.
6. Fast food macarons? That sounds pretty strange… until you realize that they’re the buttery kind from McDonald’s! If you haven’t tried these yet, you should head there immediately and try one on the spot. They have a crispy and flaky texture with a slight crunch, and they’re absolutely delicious.
7. Taco Bell’s breakfast menu offers one of the tastiest options you can get at any time of day: their spicy chorizo burrito with scrambled eggs, cheese, hash browns and spicy chipotle sauce on the side. Try this instead of your usual breakfast!
8. If you’re looking for an alternative to the boring breakfast sandwich, try Burger King’s croissant sandwich for a tasty taste of Europe. It’s light yet filling – perfect for starting your morning!
9. McDonald’s Fruit and Maple Oatmeal is a hit with patrons looking to eat healthier, but still want the delicious taste of McDonald’s. This is one of their most popular dishes in the States, and you can make it at home!
10. Dunkin Donuts knows customers are always looking for something new to try, so they introduced a new breakfast sandwich this January that’s unlike anything you’ve ever tried before. The A.M. Grilled Cheese Sandwich has bacon, egg and American cheese all on a warm English muffin or croissant.
11. If you’re looking for a new sandwich to try, look no further than Taco Bell. They have been offering breakfast since mid-2014, and their menu has some of the tastiest and most affordable fast food breakfast options.
12. If you like to start your day with a spicy kick, try Taco Bell’s new breakfast menu. Their scrambled egg burrito comes smothered in red hot sauce, a spice that is sure to wake up your taste buds in the morning!
13. McDonald’s is always looking for ways to meet customer demand, so they introduced two new sandwiches this January on their breakfast menu: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit and the Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit. The sandwiches are packed with protein, which you need in the morning to get going.
14. McDonald’s has been introducing a lot of new items to the menu lately, such as muffin tops stuffed with egg and sausage in a one-of-a-kind combination that’s sure to wake you up faster than anything else!
15. If you haven’t tried Dunkin Donuts’ breakfast sandwiches yet, it may be time for a change! Their A.M. Grilled Cheese sandwiches are a little greasier than your normal grilled cheese, but that’s what makes them so good! Dunkin Donuts uses American cheese inside their buns, which makes this breakfast sandwich one of the tastiest you’ll ever try.
These fast food ideas are delicious and filling, so you’ll be sure to satisfy your taste buds and your stomach! They may not be the healthiest options, but they will sure make for a tasty meal on the go!